Here are some pictures of my girls. Their dad isn't too keen on me dressing them the same, but I did it for bedtime and it was soooo cute! Lainey is going through a making faces for pictures phase, it is cute, but so hard to get her to smile(it is impossible anyway). Yes, Taylor is a constant thumb sucker. I am not concerned, Bart and I both sucked our thumbs and our teeth weren't that bad, and what was bad was caused from genetics. Plus, it was the only thing that soothed her with her colic and helped me deal with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hey Jamie! I found your blog through Denise's! Your girls are so cute and so big!
I sucked my thumb too and never had to have braces or anything, but I have friends who went through years of braces, etc. to correct it. I think it's good that you're not upset about it, she'll quit when she's ready.
See you at Bunco :)
Jamie!! I love your blog. I am glad I looked it up. Also, I loved, loved, loved the 100 things about me. I love you even more than before...You are amazing.
Kara
Cute kiddos, Jamie!
Hi Jamie! Your kiddos are so cute!! I still think about (& laugh) when I came to get Ellie at Nicole's b-day party...I was in such a cranky mood & didn't recognize you for a second. Wish I would've had more time to chat with you...I miss you!
Post a Comment