Saturday, November 8, 2008

5 things tag!

I am not as fancy as the person who tagged me but I thank her for the tag because it made me post. I haven't done it in a while, we had that cold around here. This should give me a jump start.

5 restaurants I like:
1. Olive Garden
2. Claim Jumper
3. Pizza Barn
4. Outback
5. PF Changs

5 things I did yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. Shopped with coupons(it takes me forever)
3. Worked
4. Cleaned my home office(still not clean)
5. Took my kids to BK to have it our way

5 of my worst pet peeves
1. People who lie
2. People who are rude
3. My dogs constant barking for no reason
4. Nagging
5. IDIOTS

5 things I love
1. My girls
2. My husband
3. Halloween
4. When my family is healthy
5. Hunting

5 things I will do tomorrow
1. Sleep, hopefully
2. Make a good breakfast
3. See my inlaws???
4. Christmas shopping
5. Clean house

5 people I tag
Haw, don't have five people
Brooke, Rachel, Lindy, Annie, Jill

2 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll have to get on that. I have been a blogger slacker these days.

Sam and Brooke Ballard said...

I will let you pass on this tag but please just don't pass on the cold! ;)