Monday, October 6, 2008

100 things about me!

I was reading Lindy's blog about herself and I found out all kinds of things about her. Here are 100 things about myself.

1. I am a worry freak.
2. I am a very blunt person, although not as much as I used to be.
3. I have changed alot since High School.
4. I do not judge people, because I hate being judged.
5. I do not have very many friends.
6. I don't do things unless I know I can be my personal best at it.
7. I love my kids with everything I have and know they are my future.
8. I do not talk to people about money, religion, and politics. People believe different things for different reasons and I know I won't change their minds and they won't change mine, so it is futile.
9. I do not like people who lie and cheat, it only makes things worse for everyone and it has hurt me and my kids many times.
10. I am not scared of divorce, but I believe it should be used as a last resort, unless someone has been completely destroyed.
11. I do not want or envy other people or their things. I am very happy with what I have.
12. I will never miss my material possessions if they were gone tomorrow, all I need in life is food in my kids bellies, clothes on their backs, and I roof over their heads.
13. I wish my family was closer.
14. It is very hard to gain my respect.
15. I think success is measured in different ways.
16. I used to be a very negative person, and I find it trying to creep back into my life sometimes.
17. I feel as though I am not contributing enough to my family.
18. I wish I was inherently good at genuinely making people happy.
19. I am very independent, I think that is why I don't have many friends.
20. I hate shopping and I don't really like spending money. I wonder why I don't have more of it.
21. My favorite thing to do is hunt, Bart introduced me to this and I have loved it ever since. I love going with him and it brings me back to our beginnings.
22. I want my children to be happy, healthy, and successful when they grow up. Yes, in that order.
23. I hope I am living up to my full potential.
24. I am not creative.
25. I would like to have another baby, but only if it was a boy. I love my girls, but I always feel I am too hard on them, I feel it is okay when you are hard on boys. Well, unless someone upstairs decides differently.
26. I wish my sister-in-law, Jody lived near us.
27. I wish I could help every child in the world.
28. I am not a very patient person.
29. My favorite meal is dinner, but I can't function without breakfast.
30. I am not sure I could live without Coca-Cola.
31. I wish I lived somewhere other than Fallon.
32. I want my girls to be independent and I want to be close with them.
33. I miss my Grandma everyday of my life.
34. I don't feel I have enemies, I understand that all people have different qualities and may clash. I have people who are not my friends, not enemies.
35. I hope that everyone can feel happy at least one time in their lives.
36. I hate drama.
37. I don't like talking about other people unless it is good news or I can help them in some way.
38. I don't like watching TV, I can't sit still for very long and when I do I fall asleep.
39. I hate drunk driving, I hope all and any of my friends know they can call me if they need a ride.
40. I don't think others understand me.
41. I have cried more in the last year than I have to whole rest of my life.
42. My baby having colic has been the worst time in my life so far.
43. I want to know a some about alot of things, not a alot about some things.
44. I am good with almost all power tools. Thanks DAD!
45. I fell in love with Bart because he could make me laugh, which he can still do today. It is pretty hard.
46. I think my husband is near perfect.
47. I think I have lots of room for improvement, but don't know where to start.
48. I feel helpless when my friends are depressed.
49. I will never say, " You'll understand when you have kids, or you will know when you have this # of kids." I hated that, it seemed like a dumb High School Club you couldn't fit in. Most people worry about the same things, just in different ways.
50. I have trouble sleeping at night.
51. I am okay at being average, looks, brains, mom, etc.
52. I will always do my best to make life fair for my kids.
53. I have stolen once in my life and I still feel bad about it, I have drank, but I have never smoked or done drugs.
54. I have voted from the first day I turned 18, I would rather people not vote than make an uneducated vote, it just cancels out the vote of the people that did educate themselves.
55. I am very proud of the fact that I have or have had many different types of friends from different walks of life, I feel is makes me more well rounded.
56. I have trouble trusting people.
57. I have had my heart broken, but don't think I have ever broken a heart.
58. My favorite food is chicken.
59. Well, and potatoes and steak.
60. I love to eat, as long as it is really good. Many people feel differently.
61. I get excited about little things.
62. My mentor is Warren Buffet.
63. I like to read but don't have much time to do it.
64. I think a good mother's intuition will beat any doctor, any day.
65. I that, for the most part, good kids are products of good mothers. Dad's they need you too.
66. I think greed causes most of the problems in the world.
67. My favorite clothes store for my kids is Old Navy.
68. I don't keep in touch with any of my college roommates.
69. I have to remind myself to love the sour parts of my kids personalities.
70. I have a concealed weapons permit.
71. I always try to give people another chance.
72. It takes alot to hurt my feelings.
73. I love ice cream.
74. I am not scared of very much, only of something terrible happening to my kids.
75. I has been hard for me to learn how to be a stay-at-home mom.
76. I think that people need to own their choices and take responsibility in order to learn from their mistakes.
77. My favorite sounds in life is kids laughing, a newborn cry, and my daughter praying.
78. I wish I was better at taking pictures.
79. I will try any activity one time.
80. I love all kinds of music, yes even opera.
81. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was little, and then wanted to be a CEO in a big city. Look where I am.
82. I am germaphobic.
83. I want to learn how to play the violin.
84. I hope I can make all my kids dreams come true or at least help them achieve them.
85. I don't love animals as much as I used to.
86. My favorite holiday is Halloween.
87. I want my kids to visit something in all 50 states, and hopefully Canada, before they are 18.
88. I love to sew.
89. I was a cheerleader for one year.
90. I love Olive Garden.
91. I love camping.
92. I get really bad migraines.
93. I hate excuses.
94. I think good friends are ones you don't talk to for some time and you feel you pick up right where you left off and nothing has changed.
95. My babies sleep through the night by 2 months.
96. I used to be jealous of my brother and then I realized it wasn't his fault and now we are good friends.
97. I have managed to live my life with only two regrets and only Bart knows what they are.
98. I love Math, the easier stuff.
99. I love the differences in my kids.
100. I hope that this has somehow enriched someone's life and gave you insight into me.

3 comments:

4 cute chicks said...

Wow! I'm gonna have to say that I was unaware of most of those things. I'm impressed that you could find 100 things to write about and the time to do it. You're good! I had a tough time with the 6 weird things about me. Hope you guys are doing well.

Mom, Wife, and, Student said...

Finding 100 things about myself...I don't think I could do that so elequantly (I can't spell, that could be #1!)

I miss dumping water on you at bunco! Next semester I am not taking 3 classes.

How is it possible that your baby is 9 months already?? Time flies!
Denise

Lindy Lewis said...

Holy cow!! I learned some new stuff about you!! I really enjoyed that. Thanks for taking the time to do it!! i loved it!
I am glad you have a blog!!
thanks for being a good friend that I look up to!!