Thursday, September 18, 2008
To all the Moms!!!
I know I don't have a very big following on my blog but I wanted to write that I was reading a friends blog(friend of a friend) and there was something on there that made me cry. For those of you who know me I am not a cryer. In fact, I have been labeled a hard-ass(imagine that). I just wanted to say that being a mother is the most rewarding job and yet a thankless job sometimes. Looking at all your blogs and seeing how much you each love your children is amazing. I know that sometimes as moms we need to hear this and I think each and every one of you are doing a great job because you have great kids. I am very lucky to be surrounded by such a wonderful group of mothers and friends and it makes me proud to be included in this group. I am going through teething and a 3 year old who thinks she is independent and gets mad when she is not, so I often get frustrated. But looking at everyones' blogs made me realize that I have everything that anyone could ask for, a wonderful family and great friends and I will be okay as long as I have those things. I wanted to say,"THANK YOU GUYS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thanks, we all do need to here that from time to time just so we know that someone noticed. You too are a great mom and you have great kids and we are lucky to be close to you guys now so we can raise our kids together.
I am proud to be able to call you my friend. I hated living in Fallon until I met a few key people and started making some of my best friends. I now like living here and am greatful for the wonderful people in my life such as your family. Sam and I love to hang out with you guys and need to do it more often. You are doing a great job as a mom and now that I am a mom we need to get together and share some stories! haha!
Post a Comment