





We went to Oregon in mid August to visit Bart's sister Jody. Here are some pictures of her on the rides and Taylor hanging out. We had a blast going to the lake and hanging out. Lainey went on the tube with cousin Loni for the first time ever and loved it. Bart went deep sea fishing one day and Lainey was sick with a bug but we still took the girls to a place called the Enchanted Forest. It is a cool place with rides for little kids, like 7 and under. Lainey had a blast, she is my little daredevil, and wanted to do everything "by myself". Luckily we had to go on some rides because there was one that was pretty fast, she was being shaken like a tree. But she loved it. I forgot my camera, like always, so we bought a disposable but didn't get very many pics. We also ate at some incredible places, I wish we had them in Fallabama. Maybe not, I would be 250 lbs.





No comments:
Post a Comment