Friday, September 5, 2008

"Paging Dr. Hyde"



I made Lainey put on the glasses from the Doctor kit she got for her birthday, you can tell by the smile on her face. She is sitting here with me and said she loves her cookie shirt. It says my mom can fix anything and has cookies on it. She says it says "My Mom makes cookies all the time". The other picture is her ready to go to school picture , as she says. Preschool may or may not be happening for her this year, depending on whether the teacher decides to do it. She is so ready!!!! And now she has her big girl tennis shoes and pigtails too. (She is getting her haircut off on Tuesday so I had to throw that in).

1 comment:

4 cute chicks said...

Jamie!! I was so excited to get your comment on my blog. Thank you so much.
Your family is getting so big and I can't get over how much Lainey reminds me of you. A total crack up!
I'm glad I'll be able to keep in touch better now. Tell everyone I said HI.